We help you with the most complete way to put your customers at the center of everything you do
A new era of customer relationship management (CRM) is Customer Experience, a complete tools to connect with your customers Connect to your customers in a whole new way. Build more meaningful and lasting relationships — better understand their needs, identify new opportunities to help, address any problems faster. With a single view of every customer interaction you can sell, service and market like never before.
Our effective customer relationshop management solutions help keep your sales reps and marketing team focused on filling the sales pipeline and generating revenue - not manually tracking sales leads. By allowing your team to market through multiple channel and view all account-related information and activities. Qualified and coverts your leads into cliends more oftern and more quickly
What does CRM do?
- Actively tracks and manages customer information.
- Connects your entire team from any device.
- Intelligently captures customer emails.
- Simplifies repetitive tasks so you can concentrate on leads.
- Delivers instant insights and recommendations.
- Extends and customises as your business grows.
Why CRM matters?
- CRM helps you ditch clunky processes and manual effort so you can get on with business.
- You’ll find more leads, close more deals, keep more customers and grow your business.
- One place to store all customer information means your conversations are always personal, relevant, and up to date.
- Salesforce customers report 37% more sales revenue, 45% higher customer satisfaction, 43% better marketing ROI*.
Oracle e-Business Suite is an important supporting system for the dynamics of a growing company.Read More
Oracle Business Accelerator (OBA) is able to provide the right solutions for Bandung based jewelry maker Matahari Terbit’s unique business.Read More
Thanks to OrangE, employees trust towards the company boost upRead More
Atma Jaya Catholic University of Indonesia and PT Mitra Integrasi Informatika manage to run Oracle EBS based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) on top of VMWare virtual machine.Read More